Beauty tips #1
1) Hot water will dry your skin out. Cleanse your skin using warm water.
2) Use a light moisturizer during the day to avoid makeup from sliding off.
3) If you have dry skin, moisturize every single day! If you have oily skin, moisturize every single day too, otherwise your skin will produce more oil causing your skin to be oilier.
4) If you have run out of an exfoliator, use 1-2 tea spoons of sugar and rub onto a wet face.
5) Exfoliate your lips weekly with soft tooth brush. This will get rid of dead skin, resulting in a healthier lip surface.
6) Baby oil makes a good makeup remover.
7) Apply Vaseline to your eyelashes to encourage them to grow.
8) Moisturize day and night, drink plenty of water to avoid dark under eye circles.
9) Avoid licking your lips no matter what. It dries them out even more.
10) If you run out of shaving cream or gel, grab your hair conditioner instead. It works great as a lubricant for shaving.
11) If you use a foundation sponge, make sure you clean it after every use and dispose them after 1-2 months. Bacteria builds up easily on sponges than a foundation brush.
12) Pat concealer in, never rub it!
13) Always take off your makeup before going to bed, sleeping with it on can cause breakouts.
14) Use a sunscreen every day! Even when it is cloudy or raining, there are still damaging rays out there.
15) Never pop pimples! It will leave scars and cause redness!
16) Avoid pumping your mascara wand into the bottle. It will cause the mascara to dry up.
17) If you are using a liquid foundation, always shake the bottle before applying.
18) Avoid applying too much mascara as it can weigh down the lashes.
19) Dab a small amount of vasline below you cheek bones for a highlighting effect.
20) Massage your temples before applying makeup. It stimulates the blood flow making the skin appear more radiant.